Swollen, itchy labia.

Posted , 2 users are following.

What could this be? I was treated for chlamydia yesterday morning, I noticed these the day before because they are sooo itchy. But they have gotten more swollen since, so I don't think it's due to the chlamydia?

Could it be chafing from tight clothes? Am I allergic to my own vagina or something? I got a herpes culture and it came back negative, cus I don't have open sores and the doctor was kinda incompetent.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if u have been treated for chlamydia with antibiotics its most likley a yeast infection /thrush its very common after using tho antiobitics and whilst being on them

• Posted

if u have no discharge inside then u need beed an external antifungal cream like canesten if u have any thick clumpy discharge u will need canesten comi pessary and cream

• Posted

canesten combi i meant i cant type today lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.