Symptoms?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys I'm constantly thinking of my breathing especially at night time and I thinks then am I going to forget how to breath it's horrible I also can't eat much 2 months ago I was 15st now I'm just under 12st, I'm 11 days in on citalopram 10mg haven't had any side effects from it's unless tight chest and lump kinda feeling in throat is one but that's gone but thinking of my breathing is the worst for me

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm also focusing on my breathing non stop. Sometimes I felt like I had mild loss of breathe feeling. I Guess we just have to distract ourselves as much as possible.

• Posted

Are you on any medication cause it's obviously us overthinking it all the time

• Posted

Nope I'm trying not to as there might be side effects. It's hard to convince that it's all anxiety. What are your symptoms? Are you having laboured breathing or?

• Posted

What's laboured feeling ? And I'm on citalopram 10mg and have had no side effects 11th day in

• Posted

Laboured breathing seems like you have to force yourself to breathe in fear that if you don't, you'll stop breathing. I get that at times when I focus too much on my breathing. I can even feel my breathe being 'jerky' and my body vibrating.

• Posted

I googled laboured breathing that's is not what we got when I'm focused on something I don't think about my breathing but when I'm sat there I do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.