Symptoms??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ladies me again. I keep goin through all the posts. Still panicking. 2 months without a period, boobs I feel like having them chopped off they burn there heavy. Nausea at random times, the odd hot flush, achy groins like iv been doing squats, can't stop eating, my tummy feels and looks like it's bloating, stressing, emotional, argumentative, a build up of saliva in my mouth, but needing to drink more, very bad wind, feel like I could sleep for England. Are these symptoms? Can't get into the doctors it's a joke. Any advise would be grateful ladies

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Yasmin, if your pregnancy tests are still coming back negative it could well be perimenopause. I saw on a previous post you mentioned anxiety as well as all the other symptoms. How long have you suffered with anxiety?
    • Posted

Hiya iv suffered with anxiety for sometime now. I was having cognitive therapy for that and depression. Iv taken 3 pregnancy tests now and all are saying negative still. Iv tried to get into the doctors to no avail still. Some days the symptoms are worse than others sorry for all the posts it's just all new to me xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.