Symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone get random anxiety symptoms without an actual panic attack. I feel this way a lot and I do my best to control it... Then eventually after a couple of days BAM! Panic attack 😞 it sucks so much. I hate it. I feel that way right now just symptoms here and there and I'm lying here in bed waiting for a heart attack or a panic attack but no raving heart or chest pain just fear, muscle twitches acid reflux and nerves.

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Happens to me all the time. You are not alone.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I do. It is very frustrating trying to get any work done with the symptoms looming over you. I have been diagnosed with OCD and other medical reasons for my anxiety attacks, or lack thereof but the result is the same.

I recommend practicing deep breathing, physical activity of some sort, and meditation. It helped me out significantly.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Try not to be so aware of your body. I know it's hard as it is physical!!

But try reading a book or doing something to not think of it. Like what you are doing the next day, what are you going to make for supper , stuff like that .

I use to always sit there and just wait for symtoms but now I'm just use to it and say to myself, it's just anxiety and it will pass smile

Hang in there, totally know what you are going through.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Me too. Its like a warning sign almost like a build up of adrenalin I suppose? I try and do some exercise even if its only walking the dog but I know 3 days after it starts then as you say "BAM"! Horrible, horrible feeling. I sympathise but thanks for your post as it means its not just me x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Me too i look at it like the build up and if i dont get it settled bam an attack
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up