Symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi does anyone get head pressure and a general feeling of being unbalanced? just wondering if it's anxiety or i have a problem lol. been dealing for about a month 

i tried taking psuedoepiniphrine bc i thought it was my ears but now i'm not sure! 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

yeah, I get that too and I think it's anxiety but I feel dizzy too.  I'm not 100% sure so I'm curious to see what others say.

• Posted

HI Kaylin

It could be anxiety, causes some werid stuff.  I have anxiety but I started toget dizziness and unbalanced and mine ended up being vestibular dysfunction in my ears and was diagnosed with migraine associated vertigo (MAV) for short, its a vertigo without the migraine all time.  I've had for 1.5yrs everyday and its this constant dizzieness not only in my head but thru my entire body and it also causeds anxiety for me.  But it cam on pretty quick out of no where and was different from the dizziness I had with anxiety, if you think its more go to your ENT and have your ears checked.  But most likely it s anxiety. I hope you feel better.

• Posted

I think you can. Like Patty, I began to experience this after a virus and my GO believes it is vestibular also..anxiety definitely feeds off things and I do think dizzyness/disorientation and head pressure are so linked to anxiety that when a physical illness causes this it generates anxiety which then leads to the same symptoms... It's a circle.

• Posted

Sorry not GO: GP
  • Posted

I have exactly the same problem. Mostly everyday for the last month I've been having feelings off dizziness, lighthead, unbalanced then when this happens it sets off my anxiety where I think the worst is happening so then I get worked up, hot and worried which ends up with me having a panic attack. At first the GP thought I had a water infection but after tests came back I didn't. I've just recently had an MRI scan just waiting test results.

I don't know what to do anymore it's draining and ruining my every day life and even my work life!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.