Symptoms

Posted , 11 users are following.

Just wondered if anyone has episodes of particular symptoms. it first started with about 6 weeks of dizzyness , that cleared up. It was followed by about the same period of time of breast soreness, that went and it was a period of palpitations. Ive had gastric problems, migraines and now ovary pain, all following the same pattern. None of the symptoms over lap, just follow each other. Causes me all sorts of anxiety .

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandra

Yes me too, lumpy breasts, burning mouth, pins and needles in legs and arms, hair loss, one after another, i now have anxiety, palpitations and acid reflux really bad... I'm on HRT now and the palps have calmed down. x

• Posted

Hi Sandra...

Every one of the maladies you mention, I have been through. And you're right about them doing a rotation, of sorts. One ends and another picks up. This is by far the scariest time of my life...health wise.

You're not alone. hugs!! I understand 😉

• Posted

Yes yes and yes. Too many symptoms to list. More of a feeling like being on a boat as opposed to dizziness. Very vivid dreams every night... the list goes on. Its an awful feeling not being in control of whats going on in your body:(

• Posted

You have described me and my symptoms this past week and today. This is madness. I hope and pray that there is relief to these symptoms soon.

• Posted

Oh I completely relate...all my symptoms are basically on a loop...stomach issues, anxiety, palpitations, exhaustion...a few good days/weeks and then its back to it...hang in there! it helps me to know you are all here. Everyone on here has been wonderful!

• Posted

I am having big time gastric issues with this menopause and going through all sorts of testing from cancer to gastritis with no real answers. When I was HRT last year, it all did improve and then I came off it as had horrible bleeding and breast tenderness. Then the gastric issues, night sweats, aches and pains all came back. I am now two weeks on a different HRT patch and am starting to feel better but not completely. The menopause has a lot to answer for and how lucky are those woman who said their periods just stopped and they felt hot a couple of times...

• Posted

yep....here too...with each change in symptom I think oh this is the worst one....I would rather have a different one ......then when the next one comes.......I think the same.......it wears me out.....get a few days where I almost feel normal.....never lasts long before the next thing starts.....sorry for everyone feeling the same....

• Posted

Thank you for the reply, how long do these episodes of symptoms last? mine seems to last 6-8weeks and then a small break before the next one hits. Like you say each one feels worse than the last and each fills me with dread. Makes it easier to knowing there are other woman out there going through the same. Take care

• Posted

hi mine vary sometimes weeks.......not alot of time feeling great but when I do feel good it is usually short lived...I don't make plans as never know how I will be feeling.......sometimes I can push myself and go but other times no way.....I do feel over the years things have got slightly better but still have very rough times.... hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.