Symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi all so peri for 3 years now. the last 2 days i have few days i have woke up feeling 64 not 44 back ache hip ache feeling nauseas cracking bones swollen ankle cant sleep left boob killing me is this all normal plz xx

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes it's our new normal for peri. That's been me for the past ten years more or less.

• Posted

Hi Yasmin, Im sorry you're experiencing this. The joint pain is incredibly debilitating, I had trouble even getting out of bed. I started a low dose of estrogen (patch) and its pretty much disappeared. Magnesium and Vit D can also help. Hope you find some relief soon.

• Posted

Yes dear its Normal in Peri

Harmones Dance make all this .

Peri most difficult phase of life ..Suffering from long .😭

hang is there

tk

• Posted

just wow i feel like i have been in a ring with mike tyson feel so so rough. also haven't had my period for 5 months now. thanku for all ypur replies xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.