Symptoms anyone....

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm new here. I have health anxiety after being diagnosed with ptsd. I'm 21 years old. I have my own place, great boyfriend(whose a fireman and always reassuring me my blood pressure and heart rate is fine) a great job, family, and friends. I have so much going for me but am so focused on this constant fear of my dying or having a serious health issue. I get a pain in my leg and assume it's a blood clot. I get a heart palpation and this my heart is going to go out of arrythm ( I've had three ekgs, two heart holters, and a echo. All were fine) I get a head ache and think it's a brain tumor. I get a tingle in my left arm and assume it's my heart. I get dizzy and feel off balanced and I think I have ms. I feel calm and all the sudden assume my blood pressure must be too low. I get anxiety when I'm calm! Because it feels so out of the norm. The worst for me is also feeling out of it. I've been on cymbalta twice which worked great for me but I got off thinking I was "fine". Got my boobs done and then a few months later anxiety came back. I kept thinking it was my boobs and that I had lupus! So my dr started me on zoloft (felt suicidal) and got off. Then celexa. It did nothing so I stopped it after three weeks (I know I should of waited) I need to go back on cymbalta but can't bring myself to do it. ): I am so miserable and at my wits end. Are all these symptoms anxiety? I feel like I'm going crazy.. I took a antibiotic last night and this morning for a uti and keep thinking I'm going to have horrible side effects or allergic reaction. Ugh..... ):

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi gina. Im exactly the same.....every single little thing i think im guna die Of sumink....its horrible but gota keep strong and if it is health anxiety we are facing then its a pain on the a** lol. Chin up ul get there
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm like this. Exactly the sme actually. My bowels get bad too x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you guys. It's so hard because no one gets it unless they experinced it. I am so scared of side effects but need cymbalta. I would rather live a short happy life then a long anxious one constantly waiting on death. I feel as if none of us r truley living by fearing we are always dying! But it's a viscous cycle and so hard to stop. I get anxiety for no reason.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up