Symptoms of Menopause or not?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I know there are a ton of syptoms of menopause but here are mine. 

Hot flashes,upset stomach,headaches,lack of sleep,fuzzy hair on the face, crying jags, and loss of desire for sex. The lack of desire is the one I am not really sure of.  Is it a syptom of menopause also?  I have a feeling it is but just wonder what syptoms others have. So anyone what syptoms do you have?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Many women experience some physical and emotional symptoms during menopause, caused by hormonal imbalance. Some common symptoms are Periods that are heavier or lighter than usual, Hot flashes, Dry skin, eyes or mouth, Sleeplessness, Decreased sex drive, Allergies, Bloating, Weight GainDizziness, Mood Swings and many more. Mood swings are surprisingly common, but can be hard to cope with.
    • Posted

Pretty much had them all.  The mood swings have settled thank goodness.  It is just miserable. 
  • Posted

RhondaS and other ladies, I too have lost all desire to make love as it is too painful.  It is highly distressing as I love my husband so much.  Have tried all the creams including hormone ones and haven't got on terribly well with them.  I know there are other methods of having romantic pleasure, but I simply don't want to be fiddled with any more.  The question is, does desire return after we're through the other side???
    • Posted

The question is, does desire return after we're through the other side???  Good question.  Maybe someone can give us that answer. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.