Symptoms std plz help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey, I cheated on my gf with my best friend(guy). I know, big mistake. He gave me oral, and rimmed me. A couple of days later I had a white discharge. It burns when I urinate, and my fever has been getting worse. I got tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia and the test came back negative. Wtf could it be?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Mmm that's strange. I would go get tested again. I had some similar to me.

• Posted

You'd have to be unlucky to have picked something up from oral, but if you had a white discharge, and you still have a bad fever, I'd go back to the docs.  Could be trichomoniasis, or gonorrhoea that didn't get picked up the first time.

If you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

I'm in the United States. Yo, I'm scare that this could be herpes.

• Posted

It would be unusual to contract genital herpes from oral sex.  Have you actually asked your friend if he's been tested though?  I'd suggest you and your friend both get tested again.  Planned Parenthood provide free or low cost STI testing in many places.

• Posted

Ya, but he won't answer me....i just had a bit discharge! White! Wyd I'm going crazy!

• Posted

Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me.  In your position, I'd get tested again anyway, and inform him of the results.  Tell the people at the testing place that you've had penile discharge, and what tests you've already had.  It's unusual to pick up an STI from oral sex, but penile discharge is even more unusual.  I don't think it's herpes though.

• Posted

it was not herpes ! i got test and everything came back negative.
  • Posted

Herpes can be pass by oral, but I don't think you have it thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.