Symptoms worse at different times of the month?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I’m trying to track my symptoms and the time of the month.  I was wondering if your symptoms are worse after your period or before (if your still getting one)?? I feel like right after my period I feel more symptomatic. Maybe it’s all in my head 😞.  Hugs to all of you

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy, I feel worse right after my period as well. This month I thought I should be feeling better mid cycle but I wasn’t, and sure enough I got my period again just one week later. Now I don’t even know where I’m at in my cycles.  And now this is the second week of non stop bleeding. Ugh
  • Posted

I feel crappiest right before I flow...which is whenever the heck my body feels like it. It's like once the bleeding starts it balances things out-for a short while.

• Posted

​I feel much worse after my monthly period! I think I have 3 peaks every month. After  my period, on the midcycle ( 13th-14th day) and about 2 days before my period.. In other words, I feel a little better one week out of 4

​I am still menstruating exactly on the 28 day and I can feel my ovulation.

​No, it is not in your head. Hugswink

• Posted

Oh my gosh Evi this sounds identical to me! I thought I was crazy!

Literally like ONE good week out of the month! 

I think I’m also starting to notice that during those 3 different times my symptoms are a little different as well? 

Not 100% sure but maybe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.