symptons on a panic attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all i suffer alot for panic attacks but the last 2 weeks ive been panic free its been great but i have this dull pain in the back of my head just at the top of my neck its like a bruise if i touch it and i get tingling down my arm and my face gets a bit numb is this another symptom of panic cos i taught id had them all starting to get worried now and i knw it will bring on a major attack anyone out there had ever had this thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've suffered with panic attacks for 8 years and, don't mean to worry you, that's one symptom I've never had.

It's a strange one that, I would have asked if you'd banged your head recently or had any twinges in it?

It could be something as simple as a trapped nerve or muscle damage.

Just to be sure id go see your doctor, might be nothing or it might be something, I don't know.

Let me know how you get on though.

Danielle

• Posted

hi danielle been to doctor he thinks its a trapped nerve but must do more tests ill keep u posted thanks
  • Posted

hi danielle been to doctor he thinks is a trapped nerve but must do more test ill keep u posted
  • Posted

Glad to see you went to a doctor, danielle.  I suffer from mites, and have had the same kind of tingling and experiences which you post.  I even have a purplish-red mark, like a birth mark but it is not that, on the same spot on the back of my head, just above the neck, under the hair.

While doctors think my problem is pschosomatic with the mite (parasitosis), it is not.  The feelings I have, I believe are associated with mites burrowing under my skin and form a colony.  When the nearby nerves are pushed, there are tinglings from the spot I touched, to other spots associated with the nearby nerve being pressed.  Happens a lot, at least to me.

• Posted

hi ray can u get rid of these mites i hope i dont have them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.