symtoms are getting to weird

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had a slow heart rate most of yesterday today I felt great I have cleaned even getting ready for a night out but weird symtoms are occurring and I'm Not wanting to ruin my first night put properly in 7 months !

symtoms are

deep dull pain lasts seconds but intense in top of head.

Doom to the point my body kinda hunches.

white flashes before my eyes.

head feels warm inside and weird kinda mushy if that makes sence .

pressuee in ears like heads hanging upside down .

nausea

clickin/ grinding feeling in head mainly when the fast pain comes on

anybody had this im scared it's a anyrsm or something

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Steph you post a lot on this site. All of that is just anxiety. I got to a point where I was posting about ten times a day. Have you been to any classes? x
  • Posted

Its probably s migraine. Have you made appt to see your Doctor yet? We've been telling you to do this for a couple of weeks
  • Posted

I would follow up with doctor to be safe.  However it does sound like migrane.  Thye can be very scary.  Play it safe and see the doc.
  • Posted

Hey thanks all I have seen doctors they just do there thing and say eveeything looks ok .

I have had symtoms since febuary 2014 constantly no end to them ! I have seen about 13 doctors since then and probably about 20 doxtor visits and 4 hospital visits but you are only aloud to say one symtom even hospital when you mention more they ignore them I do post a lot but I have nowhere else to go doctors basic tests say I'm fine but my body isn't I have tried cbt and most techniques been listening to hypnosis on YouTube ect nothing is stopping these symtoms I don't feel comfy in my own body anymore it's like I know something is causing it just nobody has found what it is even when I believe it's anxiety the symtoms stay or get worse my panic attacks have dissappeared again too so it's litrally a load of symtoms and occasionally 3 minutes or so of intense doom .xx

• Posted

Oh Stephx how awful for you.....this anxiety is so grim.....hang on in...it will get better....Just sometimes it is overwhelming....remember to just listen to your breath as you breathe in and out...might take the edge off it....thinking of you.....been there...x
    • Posted

Thankyou Judith I habe got over it before but it's never been this bad so it's difficult I used to be able to switch off no matter what I try it won't but I am trying my whole life is a mess at the minute I will get it back on top one day xx
    • Posted

I have done better today I have had odd anxiety like feeling in going blind I know it's bad ! But I get a lot of floaters I went to doctors he listened to my chest and said it's fine but he heard my voice and saw how bunged up my nose was and he said he thinks it's a sinus infection so he has given me amoxicillon and a nasal spray so om happy with that 😊 how are you xx
    • Posted

I have done better today I have had odd anxiety like feeling in going blind I know it's bad ! But I get a lot of floaters I went to doctors he listened to my chest and said it's fine but he heard my voice and saw how bunged up my nose was and he said he thinks it's a sinus infection so he has given me amoxicillon and a nasal spray so om happy with that 😊 how are you xx
    • Posted

Well done...sometimes we put all of our health issues down to anxiety....better be safe than sorry...so pleased you went to docs...Hope the abiox kick in soon....phew! Me still trying hard to block anxious thoughts....before I get totally drawn in...

Hard work....but we will do it!!! Best wishes x

• Posted

Yeah we do suppose that's where most our anxiety comes from too incase we mistake something for anxiety vice versa .aww I hope you crack it anxiouse thoughts torement don't they remember your in control xx
  • Posted

Stephx never feel bad for posting a lot.  This is what thiis forum is for, to get reassurance and support from others who are also suffering from anxiety. Yes, it could be a migraine but you said this was your first proper night out in 7 months?  It sounds like you were having a major panic attack.  I hope it was resolved and that you ended up having a good time.  Can you tell us how you went?
    • Posted

Thankyou ! It means a lot for people to understand I don't mean to annoy people and I went to doctors today as I habe a cough and yucky green in nose so he checked my chest which is clear and said he thinks it's a sinus infection so I'm now on amoxicillon 😊 xx
    • Posted

Thankyou ! It means a lot for people to understand I don't mean to annoy people and I went to doctors today as I habe a cough and yucky green in nose so he checked my chest which is clear and said he thinks it's a sinus infection so I'm now on amoxicillon 😊 xx
    • Posted

Oh yes, I should have recognised those symptoms as a sinus infection.  I used to suffer terribly from them through my teens and twenties but just kind of grew out of them.  I remember spending hours steaming my face and that awful heavy feeling when you bend your neck.  The antibiotics should kick in within three days.  Wishing you well.
    • Posted

The cough would be the nasal drip from the sinus infection.  
    • Posted

Thank you the cough is a bug going around because everyone I know has it but I think it's part of it too yes I suffered with the pain when you bend ect this time I haven't got that it I just have odd headaches and a lot of green sorry for tmi but 3 days I hope so 😊 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.