Take your mind off your fear!

Posted , 17 users are following.

Take your mind off your fears for just a couple minutes. Answer these questions! I am curious to know! 

1.) Where are you from? (Everyone seems to be from different parts of the globe)

2.) Are you a male or Female? (Don't have to answer this one if you aren't comfortable!)

3.) What is something about where you are from that makes you feel happy?

4.) Who is one person you always tend to turn to when times get hard, because they help you just by being them?

5.) What is your favorite color? 

Distractions make the difference! 

5 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Next
  • Posted

1. United States

2. Female (obviously by my name lol) 

3. The ocean & many hiking trails/mountains. Most importantly, my family. 

4. My poor mom. LOL. I drive her nuts. BUT she is always there and loves me unconditionally. 

5. LEOPARD PRINT (it's a color to me. I know its "technically" a pattern, but whatevs....) & Pink! <3 

YOUR TURN!!!! 

• Posted

Hi 

1. I'm from Canada 

2. Female 

3. I love the lakes around here . I live minutes from the lake , always go for walk there . 

4.My best friend . She is the first one always to listen .

5. Color purple 

5.Color purple 

• Posted

Hello!!!! Lakes can be very fun! But also calming and relaxing! It's good you live so close. i am glad you have such a great/helpful best friend. 

• Posted

Wiltshire uk

Female

Beautiful countryside

My daughter

Yellow, the colour of summer sunshine

• Posted

I bet it is BEAUTIFUL, the countryside you live by! So amazing. Yellow is a great color!! How old is your daughter? 
    • Posted

Yes its a lovely part of the country, we are close to Avebury, and not far from Stonehenge.

I have two daughters, but the one I refer to is my eldest, she is 32.

Xxx

• Posted

How incredible!! 

& that is great. She is at a perfect age then, to be your friend and also be there for you, as I am sure you have always been there for her! 

• Posted

Hi there.💖 1.UK. 2.Female. 3. Near countryside. Lovely small cathedral city where I work and know lots of customers.Historic place. 4.My husband 5.Turquoise.

• Posted

Sounds lovely. Is your hubby helpful with your anxiety?? I love Turquoise as well! It's beautiful.

• Posted

Hello there! Sorry to be nosey but where abouts in USA are you? I live in Staffordshire UK.Yes my husband has saved my life on more than one occasion. I don't talk about my anxiety now to him.I just have anxiety about me being normal. I struggle with lots of things.But he was and is my rock.I used to drive but haven't hardly driven for nearly a year.He drives me to work.Was in such bad place this time last year.Nervous breakdown. I Thank God I'm better now.I hope your ok.Was a great idea your discussion 💖👍💜

• Posted

I live on the West Coast. smile That is AWESOME that he is so supportive. I am glad you have someone who is there for you! We all need strong, lovng people in our lives to help us get through these hard times. 

• Posted

wow you have all the updated and latest and greatest of everything in Cali.
    • Posted

Wow.I would love to live by the sea..I love the sea.I am in the Midlands of the UK.Have a pond with swans by me.lol...Yes.Am blessed to have my husband. But It's not always good.Some nights it's not .Tonight's a good night. Do you get winter in L.A Also do you think Las Vegas is tacky? 😯😮🐱🐶🐭🐴 xx

• Posted

I do live by the oceano... but I am not in L.A. lol. But I have been, plenty of times. L.A gets very cold.... but they don't exp. winter like other places. lol. & Las Vegas is okay. Depends the reason you go, who you go with, what you do and where you stay. It is not my favorite vacation spot, but, it has it's perks. 

• Posted

Hello! Why does L.A get colder than rest of west coast. I would love to live by the sea. Beautiful waves. Beaches. Oh well. If a massive tsunami happens after ww3 I might be ok.lol.Just joking... My anxiety side about end of world has come out. I will go to bed and shut it up! Arghhh. Sorry 😣😢

• Posted

I don't know that it gets "colder" than the rest of the entire state. There are def. other states that make up the West Coast, but it just happens to get a lttle bit colder than my particular area.Good news is a war will not strike up a Tsunami. So, that's a plus. 

• Posted

I'm being nosey again. First. Are you o.k.? How's your anxiety? 😯 I do hope your full of peace. .What part of California do you live.I can't imagine snow arrives there I lived in Oklahoma when I was 15 and went high school. Lol.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.