Take your mind off your fear!

Posted , 17 users are following.

Take your mind off your fears for just a couple minutes. Answer these questions! I am curious to know! 

1.) Where are you from? (Everyone seems to be from different parts of the globe)

2.) Are you a male or Female? (Don't have to answer this one if you aren't comfortable!)

3.) What is something about where you are from that makes you feel happy?

4.) Who is one person you always tend to turn to when times get hard, because they help you just by being them?

5.) What is your favorite color? 

Distractions make the difference! 

5 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

California USA, About to move back to my home town at South Lake Tahoe, California USA

I'm male. 

I'm currently living outside of a city and miss my hometown a bunch. Really lookuing forward being back in the mountains and being right on the beautiful lake. 

My long time friend. We've never met but spent more times playing video games online, I personally think he's a better friend than most of my friends in real life. 

Black with red highlights. So aesthetic. 

• Posted

California is beautiful. Lots to do and see there! I am glad you have such a great friend. Do you think you will ever meet? & are you an artist, by chance? 

• Posted

From the big smoke

Male

All my friends and family and Chelsea FC

Mum

Blue.

Any takers?! 😂

• Posted

No wonder you depressed following Chelsea ha ha
    • Posted

Where is "The Big Smoke?" I have actually never heard that phrase. lol. 

• Posted

It's London! Call it that because of all the pollution down here! It's not all bad! Get yourself over here.. 😂

• Posted

Oh hahah. I see. I have never heard anyone else call it that. lol. But I live pretty far from there! Maybe one day I will get a chance to visit it. I woould love to travel all through Europe. I have family from Europe so I would have somewhere to crash if I needed to for some parts. lol. 
  • Posted

Bristol, England!

Female

It's a beautiful city where my friends and family live, alongside some wonderfully diverse strangers and communities. 

I actually dont turn to anyone, but just being in the presence of my mumma really helps

Turquoise or orangesmile

This was amazingly helpful haha, thankyou 

• Posted

I've never been to England. It is on my bucket list for sure. Sounds like a really neat area you live in. You should also turn to SOMEONE to help you with your anxiety, even a therapist Not good to keep it in! But I know the feeling. The presence of my mom heps me a ton. It's strange. I call her y safety blanket! Orange rocks, btw! 

& You are welcome! Glad it heped. Thanks for joining in! 

• Posted

1. United states

2.female

3.the ocean

4.close friend

5.Purple

• Posted

Why do you love the Ocean so much??? smile 

How does your close friend help you??? smile 

• Posted

The ocean seems renewing  and its beautiful and i dont know its calming. My close friend used to be my neighbor and was always there for me as i for her. She has since moved down south but we still see each other and talk a lot. She is a wonderful person. Very non judgemental and kind. A rare breed.
    • Posted

UGHH! I had a friend like that too. So rare to find those friends. we are still close, but she also moved away. It was hard. Still can be. She used to be with me 24/7. Always so positive, happy and she was always there for me and made me feel better. Now we go months on end without seeing eachother. What part of the US are you in? 
    • Posted

NY the nuerotic state lol. But new york is rather huge. Not from nyc everyone kind of assumes when you say new york its means the city.
  • Posted

1.) America

2.) Male

3.) The chance to find the best help possible for my anxiety problem

4.) I don't have anyone sadly. I'm adopted and am not close with my adopted family

5.) White

• Posted

You'll find happiness. Do you have a therapist??? Or a doctor? Anyone like that? No friends? I am sure you have friends! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.