taking 15mg of mirtazapine

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

A few years ago I was taking 20mg of mirtazapine I slowly came off them, whilst I was taking them I use to have bouts of stomach pain, when I stopped taking th mirtazapine the pain stopped, I have now started taking 15mg again and have had tummy pain aching in my back, the doctor said its nothing to do with the mirtazapine, I think it is, has anyone else had theses problems please.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you would like to join a FB mirtazapine withdrawal support group, please private message me.
  • Posted

Dude, my gf started taking Geodon, and she started throwing up after 3 days of taking it, then her dr told her to go see her primary care doctor, her pharmacist told her that, that was stupid and to stop taking the geadon, and she quit getting sick the next day, at the appt she was at, she has been on seroquel for while and had memory problems, so the shrink told her to go see a neurologist!!!! I’m not telling you to wuit taking it, because I took it for 11 years withdrawaled from it 3 months ago, maybe the side effect will go away, maybe give it 2 or 3 weeks, but only you know how you feel on medications.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up