Taking CBDOil while taking Citalopram

Posted , 4 users are following.

i would be interested to know iff it is safe to use CBD oil with Citalopram.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Marilyn, I have taken both without problems, but it’s safer to vape the CBD, so it’s dosnt disturb any meds In your Liver, what benefits are you seeking from the CBD?
    • Posted

I have had great relief from the CBD for restless leg syndrom & a good friend of mine who was in a bad motorcycle accident, has now cut his prescibed painkillers out by 80 % due to CBD, so i deffinatly reccomend It, but don't buy any from shops,such as holland & barratt, you need a good quality oil.

• Posted

I was advised not to mix CBD oil with any anti-depressants as they in theroey have similar effects on the brain and nervous system. I am trialling CBD oil at the moment to try to avoid getting dependent on anti-depressants and they are very little if any side effects with CBD oil.

• Posted

Hi, i have just started using CBD Brothers white edition as that is made from the Indica strain of the plant which is supposed to have the more relaxing properties. The cheap oil that shops sell will all be from Sativa strain which is supposed to have the more uplifting sensation which i dont need. My Anxiety symptoms need a relaxing influence. Only got it today so see how it goes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.