Tango Attack!!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

It's not fair. I have been sooooo good. Needless to say I haven't ventured far from the loo today. The only thing I have eaten that is different from usual was a Birds Eye Healthy Options fish pie (2.8 grms of fat). It was is bit \"gloopy\" and I really didn't enjoy so I won't eat it again. Oh well, onward and downward.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Just looked on Tesco's for the nutrition on that item and it states a serving contains 5g of FULL fat. and 1.4g's per 100g's. Are you sure you have read the nutritional information and understood it correctly ?
  • Posted

The packet says the meal contains Fat 2.8 grms of which 1.4 grms is saturated. Per 100 grms it is 0.8 grms of which 0.4 grms is saturated. On the box the weight is 350 grms (240 calories).
  • Posted

I checked the Tesco website and the packaging is different. I also checked the Birds Eye website and they show the same packaging and nutritional values as I have. Perhaps they have recently made changes to it.
  • Posted

ahhh least you didn't miss read.

Just for information as I know there are lots of nasty bugs going round my nurse says that you will know the difference between tablet induced loose stools and that of stomach upsets because of the colour, so don't always assume that loose stools are down to the tablets.

As you say you didn't really enjoy don't think I shall bother trying it out. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.