tapering off mirtz

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all a up date on mirtz i didnt take any last night and went straight on to Sertraline.. so off mirtz for good phew!! feeling ok better than i have done since starting mirtz...hang in there folks

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Julie- is sertraline better for you than mirtazapine? If so - why is that ? Monica 
    • Posted

hi the side effects i was having for mirtz were dreadfull not everyone as them i suppose! i am new to Sertraline so cant advise on them! but what i do know is i was getting the with drawels from mirtz in that week and last night didnt have any! one step at a time..but the change over was bad at all for me 
  • Posted

Hi Julie,

Well done! I hope your new med does the job for you. 

Take care

Norman

• Posted

thanks norman maybe now i can have my life back! taking one day at a time :-) hope ur well 
  • Posted

Hope the Sertraline is the right med for you! I've tried the SSRI's Sertraline and citalopram and they didn't do anything for me but we are all different! Good luck smile
  • Posted

I'm lucky but then there is that dichotomy....gaining weight gives me bad esteem but overall my mood has improved....can't win really..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.