Teeth problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello ladies!

Have any of you felt like when you go to chew your teeth don't align properly? I had some fill-ins put in over the summer, the porcelain kind. I haven't had any problems chewing before. Had anyone else had this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had a new porcelain crown put in a few weeks ago and had same problem but eventually got used to it after a while and don't even notice it now, I would go back to dentist if it doesn't feel right
  • Posted

Hi, Yes I've had a lot of tooth problems and have often thought my bite is out.

Also sometimes all of my teeth hurt. Not agony like tooth ache but sometimes not far off. I have also had a few just crumble or break.

• Posted

Yeah I've noticed that I have felt some crumbly textures in my food a time or two also. Boy! I tell you, the things we suffer with peri.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.