Tell me worst case scenario and best case scenario

Posted , 4 users are following.

So my mum has intense headaches, drowsiness, has slight photophobia and has numbness across the entire leftbside of her face is it a brain tumour if not what is the worst and best it could be

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

She also had what the doctors think was Viral Meningitis about two three months ago
    • Posted

if been going on for a long time, them MRI scan is needed. If had MRI scan and is normal then ofcourse is not brain tumor.

may causes like migrane ( if attackes) viral damaged the nerve

• Posted

Get doctor advice, don't Google too much in the Internet, it will worry you and people always put bad experiences. Get her to,the doctor for tests etc. unlikely to be brain tumour. Maybe stress, migraines, lack of vitamins, could be anything, how old is she? Any other health issues. Sure she be fine.
    • Posted

She is 46 and she has visited the doctors and they have tried getting her to a neurologist but they aren't processing her paper work
    • Posted

She is young she will be fine, try not to worry, but insist the doctors do tests for peace of mind. If worried turn up at hospital with her and demand answers! Good luck x
    • Posted

Thanks I am just fed up with the hospital will take her in tomorrow and not leave until something happens
  • Posted

Hello Thomas im not a Doctor mat ebut my mum is in her early 50's and for about a decade she has suffered with miagrane they come and go but some of them are so bad it leaves her numb on one side or fully paralised its quite scary the only thing that helps is Miagraleve the symptons she gets sound very similar to those that your describing. although May and Chika are right and you should seek doctors adive just to be perfectly safe it is unikley to be a brain tumour. Sure it is all going to work out mate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.