Temple pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone so my problem has been going on for the last year now I've been experiencing pain in both temples most of the time it's in the left side but as of recent its been in both the pain does not go away and if it does its only for a few minutes does anyone else get this my doctor said it was migraine but it dont stop ive had scans and everything is normal

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you get pain on your forehead? Do you get pain 24/7?

• Posted

Not really pain in the forhead but definitely pain 24/7 in my temples

• Posted

I have pain in the temples and head all the time, 24/7. It is hurt. The pain is from anxiety. I have been taking medications for 8 months, the pain is less, but not go away yet. Did you see your doctor? Are you taking any medications for it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.