Tempted to freak out .

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi im new to this forum,.im a male,i recently turned 18 about 3 days ago...lately ive been having on and off head pain..its usually just on one side but it also moves either to the top and back aswell..its kinda like a dull ache with occasional eye pressure in my right eye..i have mild nausea aswell..im a hypochondriac when it comes to these things and im tempted to think that this is a tumor ..although im trying to avoid these thoughts because i dont wanna go back to them like i did before...im thinking maybe a sinus infection i dont know..hopefully its just that..i had similar symptoms last year which was a sinus infection which was around the same time now..hopefully im not the only one with these symptoms....Thank You

1 like, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up