tension, anxiety and fitgue

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am feeling burden on left side of chest, anxiety, blured vision and restless sleep. ECG, ETT, TFT and RBS all are normal. can exercise and running without any problem but chest burden increase afterword. these symptoms continue for two to three months. before this i have heart palpitation, BP was 140/90 and used INDERAL and now its ok. now my BP is between 130/80. I have check up to cardialogist at PIMS and they say you are ok but this problem affecting my daily routine. Plz suggest how to overcome this problem.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I do two sorry for my spelling not got at that as i said I do two normerly I go off for a walk. but my wife's disablity has go wors so I get worried she will fool over again. I whent to the GP & I ended doing to hospitle and had 24hur BP test and ECG 24/7 tap recording nothig was found I suffer with PTSD and anxiety I think that come with it I found going for a walk bird whatching did help up an till the wife had a bif full now i'm backe to squire on do hope you get better soon I don't know the answer to your quistion but being on my own at lest once a week helps 
  • Posted

Hello A, there are 3 things that I think can cause the heavy weight on chest feeling. The most common one is heart struggling to get blood, a blocked artery for instance. Next is lungs, and most common one here is asthma. 3rd is a symptom of anxiety. 

I am hoping your medical guys checked heart blood flow properly. If it gets bad, like an elephant sitting on your chest call 999 ambulance as this can get serious very quickly. Next is asthma which has a simple air flow test to see if you are ok. The chemist can help you with that. Once you have these understood, it leaves anxiety as possible cause. You are right to look into it. I hope you feel better soon. David.

• Posted

having a heart bypass about 15 years ago your right about that but most common for heart artack is pins and needles in the left arm and in the jaw and chest pain I never had chast pain so you don't alway have that I'm always. I'm always ask what the pain was like but I could never tell tham never had any? I'm told if a feel clamie hard to breth to call 999 if I did that I would be caling 5 - 6 time a day my phsco has said if I feel like thumping someone and feel it's hard to breth and the mouth go's dry and my heard starts to race the ring 999 I've done that and the dam looks you get from A+E you end up wors I got myself a Blood presser thing off the inter net that my gp told me it eas usless and to buy a better one. my BP normal 110/70 whtch is normal. PTSD and the med's dont help as well I think but I not a quack.....
  • Posted

Hi M and A, funny you should say that about no chest pain - when my dad was 70 or so he had a check up and they found damage to his heart from a heart attack and didn't even know it happened. I have another friend about 40 who had the elephant on his chest feeling one morning about 2am and called ambulance and 'died' on the way to hospital. Thankfully they revived him and a few bypasses later he is in good health. Best wishes, David.
    • Posted

I had gone to the gp and fell on the floor. My seconed one please don't laugh but I was a Mortuary porter and had it in the mortuary just as well they had a resuscitation trolley in there others wise they said I would not have made it Bob the gut I worked with keeped me going till the team go there but all I remember is Bob asking me if I was OK I came to at St Georges with a dubble bypass. 15 years later it still somthing eles I cant get over. so I know how the and what both went through anyway guys it getting late for me must take the med's wish I was in good health I could look after the old lady better!!! chat later all being well....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.