Tention Headache or something else..Help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the last few days ive felt unwell i have what i believe could be a tenstion headach but could be wrong. Here is a list of symptoms

tightness in shoulders and neck

heavy head

mild facial discomcort

tight band from back of my neck behind ears around my head

pulsating almost like a heart beat feeling when relaxed only last a few mins at a time

Anxiety

Its been about 3 days since this began. Im literally petrified its something else. Any and all advice would be great

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

sounds like tension headache. relax by listening to meditations for stress on you tube, take a relaxing bath, just slow down and do slow deep breathing, etc the more u worry, the longer it stays. if it goes on and on, then see your doctor, could be migraines. doesnt sound seriousā¤

• Posted

its for sure a tension headache i used

to suffer from them every day until j started to watch my posture ans keep my shoulders down this helps to not create tension in your neck alsi chiropractor between the two i almost never get them anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.