Terrible Backache

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

Do any of you periodically experience low back pain near your period? I'm due in a few days and I have been having a lot of bloat, gas, constipation and low back pain. Anyone else get this?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I've noticed since. Peri- Menopause that I experience more gas or bloating especially in the lower abdomen and yes  lower back pain.   It almost feels like I have PMS all month long.   And then no period, Sometimes which makes it worse. 
  • Posted

I definitely do. My lower back is killing me today and I'm going off my period and it really hurt while I was on. It hurts throughout the month but it's really bad when it's period time.
  • Posted

Yep, had that as well lol, just another wonderful peri symptom

Sending you a hug xx

• Posted

Hiya yep I get this really bad too love. It even wakes me up at night sometimes. Definitely worse about 7-10 days before the period is due. Oh joy! Big hugs xxxx
    • Posted

I have gotten this in the past around my period or when it had come on but it has been a while since this symptom manifested so naturally I thought it was something new.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.