Terrible fatigue

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone is going through having fatigue to the point you can get out of bed because just walking to the kitchen leaves you with no breath this is a on and off situation one of all those wonderful symptoms that I'm going through today i was playing with my grandson and i had to stop because i was out of breath it's just so overwhelming I'm 45 and feel like 80 i can't do anything because this has taken over my life when it's not one thing it's another but the fatigue is to much if any of you ladies have any advice i would really appreciate it...😞😳

4 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My fatigue is awful. All I want to do is lie in bed and when I am not in bed I think about lying in bed. I struggle to get around the house. I feel like I am walking hrough fog when I do. All my blood tests have been normal. This has to be peri xx
    • Posted

Hi sally I know exactly how you feel the same way with me all I want to do is be in bed and when I'm up and around I just think about going to bed I'm tired all the time I have no energy left this is just so frustrating I also did blood work and everything came back normal I mean this has to be peri but sometimes I think the doctors don't even know when we are going through this change .... hope you feel better hopefully we'll get through this with God's help soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.