Terrible headache

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I've had a terror headache last few days I'm ok in the day then in the eve it gets really intense and almost feels like my heads empty or numb causing really bad anxiety / panic as I feel like my brains about to just stop working does anyone else get this it's so weird ?! I've also been getting these wierd crawling sensations in my body like little shivers ?? Meh

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nix

yes have experienced the shivers, just awful

Mrs M x   

• Posted

I have developed Migraines during the menopause for which I have medication. Mine start in the early hours usually waking me up! What you are experiencing is called formication because it is likened to ants running over your skin! Delightful....NOT! Yes it's all part of this happy path we call menopause!
  • Posted

Yes, I too get both of these symptoms, 3 day headaches every 2-3 weeks and really itchy, crawling skin most evenings :-( xx
  • Posted

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!  Horrible headaches, but they only come right before & during menstruation, wich seems like it's all the time now! i'm 48 turning 49 this June this has been going on for past 6 months. But recently when I say "I have to pee" I have to pee.

I've been taking B-12 & B-6 they both seem to help but.....

Still not me!!  sad

• Posted

hi im new to all this just few months and the headaches were really bad woke up with one and went to bed with one they just went all day. since starting milk thistle along with other vitamins they seem to have subsided and i have not had one for bout 3 weeks now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.