Terrible period cramps been suffering for years can seem to get the right help!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been suffering with my periods since I was 12 years old and I am now 20. The pain i can only describe as being in labour even though I have no children. when getting a contraction I am unable to think, move or do anything but scream and move my body frantically. I usually have this pain 3 weeks of every month which I'm guessing is the ovulation pain then the actual period. It usually wakes me up in the middle of the night as the pain is that bad. I've been given medication after medication and nothing seems to work. I had Key hole surgery where they had a look but couldn't find anything. I've now reached a point where the doctors just keep repeating the medication I was on before, clearly not looking at my notes seeing it hasn't worked !!!!!!

Please if someone could help or give any advise thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Few days ago i suffered terrible cramps also, tried a product called mylivia and it really helped me out.. I tried also running outside and it did help a little bit.

​there is more ways to reduce/relief the pains. naturally. i preffer this way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.