Terrible tummy

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi folks, this is my 4th week taking the tablest and have had such a terriblt tummy for the past 2 days!

As far as I am aware I havet eaten anything woht too high a fat content.

My tummy is grumbling and I need to dash to the bathroom, there is no evidence of oil but a very unpleasant odour and experience!

I must have done something wrong, has anyone else had this experience?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I got caught out a few times, it was things I had missed noting on my fitness pal. One was a protein shake bad although skips crisps are allowed Every time I ate then I was running to the loo. Guess we all react differently 

I would have thought the oil would be there, maybe you just got an upset tummy? 

Hope you feel better soon. 😉

• Posted

Hope you're feeling better now - I've found I'm not going for number two as much as I was before going on the tablets, but have rumble tummy too! 
  • Posted

I'm feeling okay jyst trying to fathom out what I have eaten. 

I had a bottle of prosecco Saturday night but sure I've seen that alcohol is ok with the tablets 

Only thing I can think of is the mini magnum xx

• Posted

Prosecco is fine, no fat in drink. I had two glasses at the weekend. 

Loool bet it was the magnum!!! I ate a small bite of a fudge today, ran to the loo straight after. 

• Posted

It's totally gross lol  

I've been ok on pototoes - obviously not chips lol or roasts. 

Pasta I had the other day, that was ok but could only get a herb sauce to go with it. I try and limit my white carbs as just bloats you and doesn't help the scales go down 😉😉  I want to see lower numbers 

• Posted

I make the Sw roasts and chips, no fat only a little bit if less than 1% fat. 

I do the pasta in sauce just with water. 

Are those the things you mean not to eat? I'm having problems with slow weight loss, this may be why! Xx

• Posted

Don't know how SW chips and potatoes work hun. 

For me, carbs bloat me and I don't loose weight at all. I know from a few years ago when I was losing weight with a personal trainer, you eat pototes or pasta and get on the scales the next day I was always heavy for a day or two. 

I tend to stick to  sweet potato and brown rice. I will only eat whitepototoes  and pasta bread occasionally, that I consider naughty food lol   

My plate is always veg, salad and meat. 

• Posted

Thanks Colette, think I'll have a go at doing that myself. 

I'm doing Sw and 1200 cals, coz I'm greedy and need a cut off point! 

My weigh in at Sw is Saturday so going to adjust my plan from tomorrow xx

• Posted

I tried SW years ago, just didn't work for me, so I kept eating ha ha ha 

I put myself on 1500 calories but tend to come in around 1400.  I've given up bread totally and each morning make smoothies for a filling breakfast. The odd occasion I eat weetabix. 

It's just getting your programme running. Mix it up and cut the carbs say for two weeks and then see If  you drop weight. X 

• Posted

I was the same lol - having a trainer helped a little but I still get confused. 

Proteins are great, you can eat protein with every meal. That's meat, fish, eggs,  and cottage cheese if it's allowed whilst popping these pills. 

I just go with white pototes, white bread and pasta is really bad, hence I consider that naughty food. 

Cous Cous, bulgar wheat, brown rice and sweet potatoes is good. That's what I put on my plate if I want a carb stodge. Sweet pototoe is great, you can mash, jacket, or cut as chips and cook. 

I eat loads of vegetables - boiled, roasted etc and love salads. 

Recently my friend made cauliflower and turnip mash - wow that was just like eating mash, so delish 😉 

I got so fat as I had terrible sweet tooth and would eat packets of  sweets and cakes 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up