Terrified it's a brain tumour!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I haven't been myself the past few days and I've had horrible face pain, blocked nose, sore throat, popping ears, also I can't eat anything I eat I puke back up, I'm terrified it's defiantly a brain tumour because I also feel imbalanced and dizzy also have a temperaturešŸ˜ž

1 like, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel, it's not a brain tumour, you have symptoms of this bad cold that's going round the country,Ā its a virus that's all.

The face pain is your sinuses blocked as they are connected to your ears, nose and throat, because your ears are blocked it effects your balance and makes you dizzy because your balance system is linked to your ear mechanism and it sends signals to your brain re balance and as a results airs you feel nauseous.

Bad head cold is the worst you've got.

Pop some sinus relief tabs and it should dry up the mucus and the symptoms will ease, you might have it a few days yet until it clears itself.

NeilĀ 

Ā 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Your bang on there Rachel, your health anxiety hasnt helped but I can assure you it's viral, your ears are blocked because off t which makes everything sound weird, bit like cotton wool in the ears.

NĀ 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yea rachel its not a brain tumour.as aspinan said its just a cold.about dizzyness n ur vision it must be low level of vitamin or iron.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

If your not eat ( and I am not at the moment lost a 1 stone in 2-3 weeks ), all you can do is eat bland food. Ā ThingsĀ like mashed potato, ginger biscuits and toast. At least get some food in even if its small portions. My docs done some blood test but its likely to be just a seasonal virus
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Totally viral. Take paracetamol and/ibuprofen if you are allowed, and have a few days rest. TRy some steam inhalations for your sinus pain . If your ear ache or sinus/face pain become persistent for a few more days see your prescribing nurse or GP.Ā 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

There are such grim viruses going round at the moment, I was in a&e this week and there were so many people coming in and leaving straight away - probably because they think theyre dying but they just have a virus and there's nothing wrong with them!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

DEFINITELY NOT a brain tumour. You've got a nasty virus. Relax and take some cold and flu medication. Hope you feel better soon xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi guys! im having a constant cold feeling in my left head (not pain, more on discomfort), an eye pain (looks like behind the eyes) no seizures, never felt nausea, this was going about 2weeks, Im scared about this sad Havent see a doctor, i really hope its nothing sad
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up