Thank you

Posted , 4 users are following.

Thank you for replying with your kind comments. It helps just being able to anonymously write down my feelings and experiences and know that I am not being judged. To know that loads of other people are going through the same thing is a huge help

xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT.YOU CAN AND WILL GET THROUGH THIS AND IN THE MEAN TIME WILL MAKE ALOT OF NEW FRIENDS WHO UNDERSTAND YOU.SEE.DEPRESSION AINT ALL BAD EH!!!TAKE CARE.XX
  • Posted

It is strange that we can all share our worries and problems anonymously but struggle to talk to our nearest and dearest!

I guess a lot of it is that no one here judges you!

• Posted

I love this site, but have also been making a diary of how im feeling since i started in Flu! i dont hide it though, my hubby knows exactly where it is so he can have a read if he likes. i just think its sort of a way to get things out of my head before i go to bed, and not overload my hubby with everything i have to say! lol

take care all

xx

• Posted

Hi Shellg2k4.I am so with you on the writing things down.I think it is a great help to let husbands,wifes partners and such like to try to undrstand what you are suffering.They need to know say as they can work with you.If you break a limb people can see your needs but when the harm is in your head it must be near on impossible to see....unless you have suffered it yurself of course!!!.Great advice you give.Take care.xxx :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.