Thank you

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just want to say thank you for your all your help, and good luck to you all. See Ya!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.you will keep yourself safe right?
  • Posted

Hi why are you saying goodbye, are you ok? 
  • Posted

Remember the side effects of starting meds can make life appear worse, than it is. You may be going through a rough time, now, Just remember the meds aint had a chance to work their magic yet. 

You have too confide in someone, someone you respect and trust, talking is the best medicine of all,  do it now, and ask for help, we all need too, at some point.

A problem shared is a problem halved, as they say, dont keep it in any longer, Please!

• Posted

hi failure please stay safe and keep in touch with the forum we are all here if you find things getting on top of you again ! if you dont mind i wont say see ya as i hope you stay in touch good luck !
  • Posted

Big time future, is your new name, think about it, let us know where you would like to be in 5 years time, actually go there and feel it, whilst controlling your breathing. You will fell better.
  • Posted

hi big time future as nick calls you would be a great name for you ! try.to.look forward to the future a much brighter future were you will look back and say i made it onwards and upwards ! god bless you ! david
  • Posted

Hope this means you feeling better. Not been on forums for a bit, but still look in occasionally hope your ok 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.