Thank you

Posted , 4 users are following.

I caused a lot of drama here a couple of days or weeks ago when I did something wrong and messed up in life, I freaked out and came for help here, I got it and I also got judge and I'm sorry, I committed a mistake and now I'm much better, I'm okay. But now, like some of you I might have anxiety, it's not as bad as you guys but it will go away someday, I admire you guys because you deal with it day after day and you guys are very brave to learn to live with it, I have to say thank you because thanks to all of you I kept strong and now I'm better. Never in my life will I do what I did, but that's all I have to say. Have a good day and again thank you.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello, the same problem happened to me, when I make a mistake people made such a big deal.

They use to judge me and tell me that I can t do a anything. The best thing to do is just be yourself and let it flow by and live your life. Life is too short.

• Posted

Hii. Just keep your head up high and keep swimming don't stop for no one, we are all human beings and we get to do mistakes and learn from them. Keep strong

• Posted

well I would say again you have nothing to apologise for lily also you have learned from your mistake and that a very very good thing some people never learn so you should be very proud of yourself cheesygrin

• Posted

You were one of the people that listen the most and help me, thank you for that. Your a great person, and yeah I learned I hope those who go through the same thing as me learn their lessons too.
    • Posted

I think some people underestimated you lily and to quick to judged you

shame on them really I'm pretty sure you have made your mum very proud of you  it take a big person to not only ask for help but to admit their mistakes along the way . you will do good in life take care     

• Posted

Hi Lily,

Its nice to hear from people who posted before with problem and it's so good to hear you came out the other side much wise.

I was worried but not anymore.

You go girl, take care.

😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.