Thank you all for lifting my spirit!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All

I have gained so much from these posts. I have been on citalopran for years but cut down to 10mg by halfing my 20's, thought I was fine and then bang ! Left my job to start a new one and anxiety and depression came bouncing back. Went to see my GP and am now back in 20mg, side effects have been harsh , nausea , headaches like shooting pains , so tired , sweets, dry mouth , not sleeping. New job is at risk as had to call in sick , only my fourth week but just couldn't do it the anxiety is horrible! Into my third week on ctl now, feeling calmer today.

These posts have really helped me and I know that things will get better and I'll be ME again 😁 So thank you to you all.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm on the same journey! Keep strong! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻😇

I find these posts really helpful too!! :D

• Posted

Everyone's feedback on here has really helped me as well. It helps to know you're not the only one going through this Hell. I am currently in the process of getting stable on 40mg again, also after being on it for years and trying to ween off, but totally backfired, and also at about week 4 or so. Definitely lots of ups and downs, sleeping is way off, anxiety flare-ups. But, all we can do is try our best to stay positive and confident that we'll be back to ourselves again! Hang in there!

Ps have you found anything to help with your sleeping? That's been one of my biggest issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.