the bad days..

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone ever felt so alone they just dont know what to do where to go or how to feel? Well yes i do, today is one of them horrible days where i just cannot see any light at the end of the tunel and the bi polar is winning this war for sure. When u get dianosed with bi polar they tell you that u will never feel alone and theres always someone to speak too guess doctors dont realise that bad days stretch to the weekend the days where no one is avalible. I have a boyfriend but ive kept everything in for so long i put on a brave face to show him im fine but inside i feel like a bottom less pit that no love or affection is going to fill or i can just never feel happiness or the feeling of being so happy cos the bipolar is just sitting next to me to remind me that tomorrow is a diffrent day and its probley gunna be filled with sadness and pain.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I feel for you bipolar can be really tough thing to cope with my friend and ex gf has it but you are definitely not alone and there is light at the end of the tunnel otherwise it isnt a tunnel just a big hole that you will never get out from im sure your bf knows you have bipolar and im sure he will understand every dark day you have you can have him by your side to support you or just keep hiding embrace how bipolar makes you feel write it down then on your good days read it and just think ive come through it yet again so there is nothing to be down about and soon im sure you will be able to handle your bad days so much better amd have a stronger relationship with your bf hope I helped if not im sure someone will take care 
    • Posted

Thank you jason, it feels like im in a dark hole and how much i try to climb out i keep falling to the bottom, it has taken over my life that much i dont reconise myself i was always the buddly girl out every weekend make up done hair perfect n now im just a shell if a person the only time i get dressed is for work and thats hard as it is, i have no friends or family i find it diffcult to make friends now so as u can guess im feeling alone. Thank your kind words ive just joined the site and was a little worried 

Sam.

• Posted

dont worry about the first page go through the site read some of the things in it i have been depressed recently I was so hurt and down I had to force myself to get dressed in the morning and work was suffering and as I am the go to guy for my friends for help and advice they didnt know how to help me but im getting myself back to being me first you have it within you to turn this around tell your bf pick a night go buy a new dress get all done up dont go out together meet up somewhere treat it as a new first date with him it will give you something to focus on and maybe just a little nervous but it will make you excited also you have to want to get out of your tunnel I know you can do it find something that can focus on and be totally happy and excited to do because its a long way back if you dont start to help yourself message me if you like anytime if your feeling down but please remeber we all have friends we just have to find them 

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the link as it was to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

I would tell your boyfriend about your probs and if he's serious about you he will understand and help, I don't really know to much about Bipolar but I've had my depression on and of for some 12-14 yrs and I've now had the worse period of all and I've really struggled but there is light at the end of the tunnel as its taken me over 6 months to just see the light so stay focused and you'll get there.
  • Posted

Dear Samantha, I am so sorry that you are feeling so low, every day must be very

Difficult to contend with. Do you have a " crisis team " in your area 24hrs a day?

If you do, then do not hesitate to call them.. the Samaritans are also an excellent

Support for absolutely any kind of problem,

Have you returned to your doctor and told him/her EXACTLY how you feel, you do

Really need to talk to someone...and maybe have your medication either upped or

Changed to help you to feel a lot, lot better.....I truly wish you the very, very best

Now, tomorrow and in the future, please take very good care of yourself,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.... Deirdre and all the family xxx

• Posted

Hey, are you on any meds? Things do get better, I have a brilliant gp who is bipolar. Life seems gloomy but you can fight it, say I know what you are and I know how to beat you! Sounds cheesey, but it works. I don't know what the protocol for bipolar is, but maybe exercise would help with the lows? Sorry if this isn't helpful, I know regular physical exercise releases endorphines which help with relaxation and calm. I can kind of relate because ? I have depression and OCD, the key is not to give yourself a hard time and just say I won't let this define me, screw how I feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.