The big day. Is there anyone around the 19 age rangec

Posted , 5 users are following.

For starters I want to thank people who have took the time to comment on my discussions and problems I really appreciate it even if I'm not getting better!

No, it's not my wedding day *facepalm*. But as I've said in my past two discussions it's about starting a job tomorrow in a warehouse.

So I'm currently in a slight panic and anxiety attack because I've just told myself "I'm not going" which was really random and scared me quite a little.

For me, I'd rather look for a different job, for example my first job was in retail, but I feel more comfortable doing that, and yes this is my first warehouse job. 

I think it's because in retail, it can get quiet and I like that, but in a warehouse it's crowded and can get super busy and I don't like the thought of that.

Currently, again I'm scared. Is there any stories?  Anything that could possibly ease my mind a little because I'm kind of going mentally ill because of continuous problems.

Also, is there anyone on here around my age?  I'm 19 by the way :--)

1 like, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey I can't help with the work side but I am 19 so that could help in the future smile
  • Posted

Hey, I'm 20! Good luck with your new job, I hope it was okay smile
    • Posted

I was just thinking because I'd like people near my age but I also need the people who are older too, weird combination but yeah 😂 message? :--)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.