The girl did good lol

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ok it was hard but i did it not booze or takeaway, I tired myself out doing jobs around the home if the urge came upon me.

I had my pud after dinner and that was it no sweeties or cake the hand monster was no where in sight lol.  Really pleased. biggrin

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Well done you x 

You are well on trAck, going to take a leaf out of your book this week flower x 

• Posted

You CAN do it hun, sometimes it is hard, I find if I go and do something so I am not thinking of that food item, it becomes easier to deal with. we all need a coping strategy, what ever it may be.

Hen hugs xx

• Posted

Well done lovely.  It's so hard. 

I on the other hand did not do so well and properly cheesed off with myself had an entire bag of foam banana and shrimps.

It's when im watching a film I cave x

• Posted

It is hard hunny and I have just responded to your status. xxx
  • Posted

Well done, talk about being focused.  I am making sure I don't buy anything in the house that could prove to be a temptation to me, so if anyone likes stuff that I don't I will buy it but if I likey then I will not bring it into the house ! smile

• Posted

Thank you hun, I try and not buy the nice and naughty foods, however I have in the past jumped into the car in pjs, and gone and brought crap the craving has been so bad and my will power low.

I dont think for one minute that one Sat. night has it conquered, but it is a start lol.

xx

• Posted

You ok Maureen?

Not seen you on here for a while, have you been on your holidays?

Hope all is well with you x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

What can I say, except your are a ****STAR****

I knew full well that you were going to be "good" last night!

Sending the biggest of smiles cheesygrin and the warmest of hugs, because

you make me so very very proud! X

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.