The happiness has come to a juddering halt!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi people. i have taken as much as i can. i can't anything else negative any more. i'm through with the crxx life throws at you. what do i to regain ANY happiness back, someone, somewhere thinks my life is a joke i thing. i don"t get lucky breaks just manure slung at me. when will this stop, why can't i get any luck

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes but you are standing up under it so your character is being hardened or more accurately refined so you can deal with life's difficulties. Increase your patience as you remain under the crushing weight, it may be a short time, it could be many months. Along the way you'll get a sense of comfort that whilst things are bad, they are not actually worse and you can (just about cope)

There are millions of people struggling every single day, it's because we are weak and vulnerable. God has sustained me through 15 years of misery and suffering and he will do the same for you.

• Posted

hi richard, i know you're trying to help but i can't help feeling crushed and nothing. i feel completely numb, i am doing things because i have to but am enjoying none. i just would like a touch of happiness and never feel it. even my faith won't help this time, because if that is the case why has God done this? there is no God. there is nothing

• Posted

You just have to stay with it, a lot of Christians get crushed. Do your best to do what God requires because of who he is, simply because of his name, though take timeouts during the day to rest. The testing has to be severe enough that you don't believe God can deal with it

• Posted

i DO stay with it but it does question my faith in god, i sometimes wonder if i've done anything wrong.

• Posted

Welcome to suffering, I myself groan much most days. Doesn't need a reason to suffereither. Remember thout God's word is spiritual law

• Posted

Please keep in touch from time to time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.