The most effective Premature Ejaculation (PE) Treatment 2019

Posted , 2 users are following.

First thing you must do is take a Q Tip and idenrify the hypetsensitive skin area of ur penis. Get that small part of ur skin removed by ur urologist and you will get rid of PE, quite hopefully.

I was suffering from PE since I had first sex, 10 years ago. My ejaculation time was less than 30 seconds, with no control to control it. Dr. Goldstein used a simple Q-Tip to check the hypersenstivity of my penis. Near the Glands / penis head at the bottom side, I felt hypetsenrivity. Dr. Goldstein suggested to do a minor surgery to remove that skin tissuein an in-office minor suegery. I agreed and surgery was done in 30 minutes. Hypersensitive skin (5 cm long, 1 cm wide) was removed. My 80% to 90% PE is gone. Now, my ejaculation time is almost 5 minutes with full control over ejaculation. If I dont want to ejaculate, I can stop for 30 seconds and then continue. Talk to Dr. Gokdstein about PE. Ask him to check ur penis hypersensivity using Q Tip, get removed that part of skin and enjoy ur life. btw, I said 80% to 90% PE is gone, becoz sometimes between 2-3 minutes of masturbation, I feel indication of ejaculation, I stop masturbation for 30 seconds and then continue until 5 minutes. when I feel signal for ejaculation, i stop for another 30 seconds , then continue again. In this way, I can go on more than 5 minutes to 7-8 minutes where I want ejaculate. So, guys, take a Q Tip and identify ur hypetsensitive area of ur penis then talk to ur urologist to get rid of ur PE.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The full name and address of Dr. Goldstein is Dr. Irwin Goldstein, San Deigo Sexual Medicine, San Deigo. I got my sensitive skin removed from him in his office.

• Posted

Good morning John

You must be talking about the frenulum. That is the most sensitive part of the penis. I guess some men are more sensitive there and that is way they have PE. They are turned on to fast.

Thank you for putting this tip on. It may help some men with that problem.

Take care.........Ken

• Posted

That's right. my point is PE patients keep taking SSRI Priligy 30 mg or 60 mg / Dapoxetine, anti depressants, using anesthetic sprays / swipe tissues, not knowing their Frenulum area is hypersensitive and that skin area / tissue can be removed. they will get rid of PE instantly. Surprisingly, no urologist talked to me about it. I met almost 5 different urologists. This is not good. They must know about it and test their PE patients' hypersensitive area (not using that hit or cold machine, that is useless to check penis hypersensivity. Rub Q Tip gently on penis and patient will tell you, where he feels ejaculation to happen if keep rubbing on that spot. Urologist can then remove that skin in an in-office opetation. urologists are not taught about this simple ISSUE about PE? in my case, no urologist asked me about hypersenstivity, I discovered it by myself that a part of my pdnis was hypersensitive. then my last urologist used Q Tip to further tesitfy it.

• Posted

all urologists told me that "PE is related to brain", in my case it was frenulum penis part no brain. medical literature must discuss it from now on.

• Posted

Thank you John

The frenulum has a lot of nerves in it. This is good to know I wonder why Urologist do not know about the Q tips test. I'm going to talk to my Urologist when I see him next month.

I do know that if you put a vibrator under the gland in that area you can have a orgasm. I have done it a few times.

Take care...Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.