The pill

Posted , 3 users are following.

any one on a pill to thin out lining after meno bleed as coil no good thank you fer advice xx

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kerry. My gyn gave me Provera in June of last year. Apart from one brownish spot upon wiping, I had no bleed. My lining is 2x as thick as they say it should be. I am SO bloated and have gained almost 20 lbs. It's very frustrating to say the least. I haven't had a period since October of 2017. I am to the point of just wanting a hysterectomy. I can't feel any worse than I do now. I've yet to go back to my gyn of 20+ years. Sorry I could not offer advice. Pretty much in the same boat you're in. I had a d & c after a misscarriage many years ago. I'm wondering why my doc didn't recommend that or a biopsy. I was very hesitant to take the Provera.

• Posted

thank you for comment i have been to doctors its got be a merina coil as its git to make me bleed ti thin lining out who knew xx take care good luck xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.