the saga o the gallbladder

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Oh well just returned from my doctors yet again I'm telling you what a waste of time regarding my stomach problems ie gurgling burping pain in middle of stomach running to poo three times a day I'm told again to give it time since this has been constant since may I'm getting pretty p*ssed off now supposed to be going on holiday on 11th September don't think so somehow x

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The doctors think I'm abnormal because I can't eat normal. No answers except do another test. In the mean time what are you supposed to do about the pain. No something that a pill can fix. I know your frustration.

• Posted

Hi Mona I know been sitting hear many a time in tears and the thought of not getting on holiday next week making me anxious and that doesn't help the situation any x

• Posted

Where were you going on holiday?

I wish the doctors could understand what we go through. I ended up in the ER again last night because of the pain. Also pain in my back. They said the back pain was caused by the other pain. Did a CT scan and said everything is normal. Now I have to wait to have a scope done to rule out an ulcer. Will it end?

• Posted

I have mine out almost 3 weeks ago and before it was out I had burning upper back pain that moves to my chest and radiates down my arms and I thought that would go away after it was removed but 10 days after surgery it came back. It happens only in the early morning and lasts about 1-2 minutes and after about 5 times it don't happen the rest of the day. It feels like I'm having a heart attack. Going in for my post op appt in 3 days, hope I get some answers.

• Posted

Hi Mona supposed to be going to Tenerife on Sunday got new tablets from other gp yesterday so far no better but fingers crossed they work and I get on holiday x

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up