The scales finally moved!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey girls for all those that were exercising and the scales werent moving, mine finally did this week!

Ive lost 2lb, and i think what the dietician said is right once ya body finds a balance the weight will start to go. Ive also been reducing portion size (not majorly) over the past 3 weeks. Go slightly smaller than previously but dont starve yourself!

Onwards to shrinksville guys and gals ! :lol:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

congrats MSG!
  • Posted

Good for u chick... smile

Need to take a leaf out your book...

• Posted

Skye

I think its me taking all the frustrations out of work and also somethings on here!

Get to the gym ya lazy moooo :lol: you know i dont mean it hunni!!!

Skye get back on the train (i think there is still some of us on it) It will kick back in soon darl

• Posted

Im on it my chick.... smile

Popped my wee blue pill this morning!

• Posted

Well done MSG -

I know that feeling of relief!! as I had it on Sunday

Happy days

Laups

PS

Hooray Skye is back on the train

CHOO CHOO

• Posted

hi msg, congratulations all your hard work at gym paying off! puts me to shame i dont do half as much exercise as i shud but am trying to recify that!! congrats to you dawnxxx :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.