The skin on my face has weird bumpy texture .

Posted , 2 users are following.

The are around my nose , under the eyes and forehead are most affected . They are extremely tiny white bumps . My skin looks very textured as though there's a rash on . I'm not experiencing any itching or irritation. I only wash my face twice a day with a dove bar . I don't use any mositurizer or sunscreen or make up. My skin is mostly normal. Sometimes it looks oily and sometimes it has dry patches . Its mostly normal . I started using patanjali aloe vera gel 3 days back . I apply it and sleep .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It sounds like milia to me. You can try regular steaming of your face and a gentle clenser like cetaphil. If they persist then you could see your gp and maybe they can give you a retinoid cream to get rid of them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.