THE VERY WORST

Posted , 3 users are following.

thing for me is having to work, full time. I find it horrendous, I get so tired, my right ankle keeps swelling up (old injury) and I feel like I've been in the ring with Mike Tyson after the shift..................cry

I love my job but my body is letting me down (I often feel just like an old woman) confused

Well going to try and get some zzzzzz now

Nite neutral XXX

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello MrsMerm.

Have you been to see the Doc about any of this?

If not, think you are overdue a visit! If nothing else, he might be able to give you something to help with your ankle. Sounds like you have a job where you are on your feet all day, so sorting your ankle would help a great deal!

All the best. x

• Posted

Hi VG and thanks but my GP practice have not been helpful at all

I see a different doctor everytime and feel like I'm wasting their time never getting to the bottom of the real issues

despondant Mrs M cry

• Posted

Sorry to hear that, MM. sad

I don't know what else to suggest.

Maybe a word with your pharmacist might help?

Surely they can find something that would help your ankle? Or has the GP given you something already that's not working?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.