There are some weird redness and white stuff on my penis for 3 years please help and advice me

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello guys. There are some weird redness on my penis shaft and under the penis skin there are white stuff too about 3 years. 6 months ago they were spread over my shaft and ı decided to go to dermatologist. She said they were flat genital warts and prescripted to aldara. I've used to aldara about 12 weeks and nothing has changed. After that ı went urologist and he said that he never seen any warts and redness was aldara affect and it will go away but ı told him they were there before using aldara but he sad nothing about it. And lastly ı went another dermatologist and he said they are sebaceous gland and there is no cure for them. But some of them is not look like sebaceous gland because some whiteness are too flat and what is the redness if this is sebaceous gland. This is so silly.

When ı stretch to my penis some white dots and white flat form under the shaft. If the light directly hit the spots they are shining like a little flake. And when ı took photos with flash there some little red blood cell on the skin. It can be lichen planus or eczema ı am so confused. PS: No itching, burning or anything else it just a different feels when you touch it to compare another skin area on my penis. Thanks please advice me.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You have seen the correct medical professionals to find out what you have going on.

It sounds like the Urologist should have been able to give you a satisfactory explanation but either they did not explain what you have clearly enough.

Do the issues you have ONLY exist on the skin area where you have been circumcised .... ?

• Posted

Yes it's just there other part of my body hasn't got anything like this. Can you give me an advice about it?? Thanks.

Also ı'll add new photo more clear with light.

• Posted

If you are saying the problem ONLY exists where you have been circumcised then at least part of the problem is related to the fact that the skin of the area is disrupted and will not heal like skin anywhere else on the body.

Fundamentally, this is a skin problem and therefore a Dermatologist is the correct medical professional to help to either overcome the issue, or at least find treatment that can manage the problem, by means of ongoing treatment, such as regular use of topical applications

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.