There are strange sexual changes in my body

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello doctors, I am 24 yo male and from the past month I am feeling strange sexual problems these are as follows.

1. I am not getting erection on watching sexual videos and anything else in general, I get erection but its not instant and I have to try a lot harder. Just before this month I used to get instant erection on similar videos.
  2. I don't know but maybe because of same reason I am not feeling attracted towards women now sexually.
  3. Now the most strange thing is then when I masturbate my penis is not getting wet, or it get wet very little. It used to get wet instantly on erection before this month.

Also, when I ejaculate I am not feeling satisfied at all. Its like only semen is coming out and no pleasure at all. Also it feels like complete semen is not coming out and half is stuck inside penis only. As I told you before that semen is not coming out with force.

I am not sure why this is happening but I just hate this feeling. I am young and felling like old already.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.