these are warts?

Posted , 5 users are following.

is it warts?

do you think these are warts? I attach the photos. some my boyfriend crushed themimageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

im having the exact same problem.. you have no pain or anything also? on one of my post they said it could be molluscum contagiosum but i wouldnt know

• Posted

I don't think it's a mollusk because my boyfriend is alone with me and I don't have any. anyway did you try to crush them? those of my fiancé remained until he crushed them

• Posted

Update on this? I have two similar bumps and im very concerned

• Posted

those ARE molluscum . if you pop then or touch them they will spread. yse a clean new rag everyday and sont not have sex. typically lasts a year. trust me i have them . you can catch them from sex, pools, contaminated towel etc

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.