Things are getting worse and I feel it's not gona get better..

Posted , 5 users are following.

things are getting really bad and out of hand I really don't know what to do .. I'm anxious all the time I can't get away from it it's making me sick I can't leave the house . I'm not sleeping well because I am so scared to have to wake up feeling so strange ... I'm terrified I won't be able to go back to work and I'm going to loose everything .... Crying is getting silly too it's like my whole head shudders .. I have been on citalapram for about 3 weeks now and feels like it's not working .... I'm really worried about going to my councling as I have to get myself there and I don't feel comfortable driving and there is no 1 that can take me as everyone is working ....posting on something like this is pretty new to me but you all seem to give great advice .. I have no motivation and am so scared all the time !!!

need some help and advise 

thanks in advance 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You're not alone I'm 23 & I feel the same way. Just today I felt my heart race so much I thought I might be having a heart attack. I hope we can all find our cure soon. 
    • Posted

Bless u its so hard I haven't really had that much heart racing that I've noticed unless I'm having a panic attack it's just like a numb aching all over my body all the time I feel sick can't eat sleep and people keep trying to get me out but I just can't do it I feel I have no fight !!! I'm diabetic too so the not eating is not doing me good ... 
    • Posted

Yea I talk other every week at mo on a Monday so hopefully she will help tomorrow 
  • Posted

Hi I've been on Citalopram, it didn't make me feel like that. Maybe get a bus to see your GP & have a chat about changing drugs. Compete pain in the neck I know, having been there & going through it still. I started Mirtazipine last night but chopped the pills in half out of fear from being too drowsy. I have to drive my kids to school tomorrow on hardly any sleep....You will get better, keep telling yourself that. I use youtube as a valuable resource, lots of life coaches on there with great advise. 

• Posted

There's so many drugs out there I just worry swapping and changing all time . Bless u must be hard having children when u feel like that not sure I could cope with it .. U have to carry on no matter what .. Hope u feel better soon .
    • Posted

Ah thanks. i hope you feel better too & you will eventually.

Yes it's a minefield isnt it, so disheartening just thinking about trying all the different ones. I've been on 5 anti depressants over the years. Had beta blockers too for when I was learning to drive. They do take the edge off. 

• Posted

I had an experience with then about 5 years ago and they made me really poorly .. Felt like my heart was slowing down was horrible .. Thank u 
  • Posted

Hi, Citalopram takes a few weeks to start working give it time. In the mean time try to relax, i know you like to write things down and write poetry which helps others. So do something for yourself, reading, going for a walk or listening to music etc.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Think u are confusing me with don don she wrote a nice poem last night on here .. But thank u for the reply I will try x
    • Posted

Hi Domdomz, sorry i got you mixed up with Dondon. Try to relax take care.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

That's ok no need to be sorry wish I was that good writing and poems might be a release thanks for your help 
  • Posted

You sound so so anxious. Please try relax. Anxiety does come in waves and I am sure yours will pass soon....your not alone so try remember that. Try some simple breathing exercises to calm you through out the day.....All the best
    • Posted

I am it's horrible thank u I am really trying just nothing seems to give I'm so worried about work that is my main worry at mo scared I won't be able to go back :-( the thought of getting back to normal scares me so much and I think it's what's keeping me so wraped up in it . Thank u for your reply 
    • Posted

It mite sound blunt, but I do this often. Try think to yourself if all I have to worry about is going back to work then I have cracked it. Try remind yourself there is a lot of people in the world worse off than me...I have had health anxiety for 7 years and know it's awful, but I can still do the majority of things and live life to the fullest unlike some people.... Stay positive and u will get through..
    • Posted

I never looked at it like that I will try thank u 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.