Things getting worse!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

sorry I know u keep posting but the past few days things are getting worse! My bf cheated on me with my best friend since then I feel I can't breathe! My chest in constantly hurting! Keep having pains in neck and arms! I'm just so scared and now I feel alone sad

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

;( im so sorry hun! that is alot to go through u will get through this because you are strong💜
  • Posted

I am so sorry to hear that. It sounds like you are hyperventilating. You need to slow your breathing down. Taking deep slow breaths will help you calm down, and decreasing stress in your life will help. Therapy can help you also. Prayer can also help as well as meditation   
  • Posted

What you are experiencing is called a panic attack and you need to slow your breathing down and you need to STOP your racing thoughts. You are NOT going to die and you need to tell yourself this and tell yourself tha tyou are in control! Also please get into see a therapist who can perscribe you medication that will help with your anxiety. You can also use some herbs called Valerian that will help ease your anxiety. The important thing here is to remember to take slow deep breaths...This will calm you down and your body will have no choice but to surrender.   
  • Posted

That's awful sad your going to feel this pain for a while babe I know this because I'm still getting through my ex doing this to me ! You need to keep positive and keep busy! This is what people kept saying to me ! I still have my funny days where my anxiety takes control but then I think I'm not the worse off person ... Someone is battling cancer and they are probably stronger than what I feel right at that moment !!! Don't shut yourself down xxxx keep smiling and remember your beautiful xxxxx
    • Posted

I love this thank you! Just feel so hurt and it's getting worse xx
    • Posted

Look I know exactly where you are I promise! Private message me and we can have a proper chat xxx always here if you need to rant and rave ! It's what I need some days xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Steph, the breathing and meditating are great if it works for you. Many people can get more upset and distressed if these methods don't help settle them down.You need to see your doctor asap. Having dealt with severe anxiety and panic attacks for many years, I find that medication works best for me and it has instant results. Take care of yourself and please get to your local doctor.
    • Posted

I'd love to learn meditation just need to b able to relax more xx
  • Posted

Hi Steph- I've been where you are; separating from my wife at the height of my anxiety. At this time I also got pains as you describe. It was a horrible time but it will pass, I felt it wouldn't but with time, maybe medication it will. Friends have been a video start source of support- often without knowing it- as has reading comments on sites like this and sharing anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.